You’ve got determined you want an organization video and want to rent a video manufacturing firm. Until precisely what you need and the way you need it produced, selecting a manufacturing firm could be a daunting course of. Issuing a request for proposal (RFP) might be the very best technique of sourcing Video Production Serbia expertise in case you are searching for enter from consultants – some new concepts on how greatest to convey your message. By giving the manufacturing firm particulars in key areas you may be offering crucial data wanted for a significant quote. Listed below are some suggestions and required data on your RFP:
1. In your RFP give a quick define of the video function – to generate extra net leads, to teach viewers a few new product or course of, to create pleasure round a brand new product launch, and many others. This can assist the video firm establish your objectives and aims.
2. Give an estimate of the size of the video. Keep in mind, much less is extra, notably with net video. Intro firm promo movies are greatest stored 2-Three minutes lengthy. Academic movies might be longer however all the time take into accout the video must be centered and maintain the viewers’ consideration. In order for you your video to cowl two distinct matters take into account creating two separate quick movies. Offering the video size(s) will give the producer data wanted for quoting.
Three. Specify the capturing location – your workplace or plant or do you require a studio?
four. What’s the required model of your video? The video could possibly be a product demo, testimonial interviews, message from the President, product comparisons…element as a lot as you may.
5. Who will probably be within the video? Employees members, plant workers, glad clients, skilled actors?
6. Do you require skilled narration or will firm workers present the dialogue and narration?
7. What’s your timeline? When do you want the completed product?
eight. What are the deliverables? DVD, Blu-ray, YouTube or Flash Video, Broadcast or a mixture of codecs?
9. Do you’ve gotten a finances in thoughts? This may occasionally sound at first like you’re opening a Pandora’s field, nevertheless, for those who envision a video with excessive manufacturing high quality however do not give particulars that may lead the producer to this conclusion the producer could quote on a manufacturing stage that does not meet your expectations. A method round that is to ask for manufacturing worth choices. For instance, with a finances of $2000 (or much less) what are you able to present? What are you able to present for $4000 or $10000?
All the time recommend the way you need the RFP response structured. For the sake of evaluating responses you could ask the quoted worth acknowledged within the cowl web page. You’ll have an in depth record of knowledge required in a selected order reminiscent of:
Cowl Letter, Contact Data, Manufacturing Crew, Mission Manufacturing Technique, Work Plan, Related Mission Expertise, Three Buyer References, Detailed Quote, DVD Demo Reel
All the time state the RFP deadline and time for responses, how responses have to be delivered (laborious copy, electronic mail or each) and that late responses won’t be thought of.
Have you ever seen a video model you actually like? In that case, present a hyperlink so the Producer can get a greater concept of what you need.
For bigger tasks you may ask for:
• A Video Remedy. A therapy is a press release of the venture displaying that the producer understands what you need to obtain together with your video and provides a abstract how the video will probably be created.
• An in depth work plan displaying milestones at particular dates that you just present.
• Tools record. This may occasionally enable you to decide which producer has the higher instruments to do the job. Should you or a member of your RFP staff aren’t acquainted with video/photographic tools this could possibly be meaningless data. Take note many professionals don’t personal all their tools – they lease it to maintain tempo with the most recent and newest accessible. You would ask what tools they might use and the way this could add to the general manufacturing stage of the venture.
• Threat Mitigation. Determine the potential areas of danger and what plans will probably be in place to reduce danger. This might cowl crew substitute in case of sickness, unfavourable climate circumstances and if one thing occurs, ‘what’s Plan B’?
• You possibly can even state your scoring system for responses, for instance 20% for expertise with comparable tasks, 20% venture price, 20% buyer references, 20% demo reel, 10% completeness of response, 10% understanding of venture and high quality of response.
What to search for in a video RFP response? Listed below are key areas that can assist you select your ‘most popular producer’.
• Did the producer full the response in your required format? If the response is incomplete, didn’t arrive earlier than the deadline or not in your acknowledged format this could communicate volumes.
• Has the Producer labored on comparable tasks? Have they got some information of your organization, services or products? Does it seem they researched your organization earlier than they created a written response – did they do their homework?
• Study their video therapy, technique and work plan. You might be hiring professionals who can convey you recent concepts. A producers’ inventive expertise is their best asset. How can they apply it to your venture?